November 21, 2008

Halloween

I know Halloween was weeks ago, but school stuff has finally slowed down for the time being and I have time for a post. The weather for Halloween was record setting. I actually thought the boys might be too warm in these farmer outfits. It was beautifull no coats, hats or mittens and we didn't blow away like last year. I was so nice we went to all but 4 house in our development and that's only because it was a long walk to those houses.
Liam and Logan are dressed as farmers. I stole this idea from my sister-in-law who did this with her twins one year. I figured it would be the last year I could keep them contained in one place. Next year they definately won't want to sit in the wagon or the stroller.
Annika wanted to be a cheerleader which was fine with me since it only involved getting her some pom poms. Jaeden was a baseball player, sports is his new obsession. Hannah was Julie an American Girl. Her and her friends from school picked American girl dolls to dress up as.

3 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

The kids all looked great for Halloween. We were so fortunate with the beautiful night that it turned out to be. Too bad it's cold now, LOL. I guess all good things have to come to an end sometime? Thanks for coming over last night, it's always great to see you.

Hall Family said...

The kids look cute!! hey anytime is better to blog than no time at all! :) You do realize that with us moving away, you'll have to blog more so I can know what the Peterson family is up to!! :D

Jessie Riley said...

YAY... a POST with PICTURES!

Let's get together SOON! Please!!!

Love you. Jess