October 27, 2008

October Update

Sorry long time no post. I should have known that I didn't really have the time to keep up in the blogging world. October has been a great month. Jaeden turned 8 on the 7th and got baptized on the 11th. Then all seven of us drove out to Utah for business and pleasure. Jed presented at a conference and the kids and I got to play and have lots of fun. Hannah kept saying "this isn't Iowa." Yes the mountains are beautiful, but I'm glad to be home in my own bed. Now it's back to the grind and playing catch up at work and in my ASL class.

2 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

It's nice to get to visit but, coming home to your own bed is the best. I am glad that you guys had a great time. If you need any help getting back into the swing of things, let me know, I would be happy to help out.

Hall Family said...

It's too bad you couldn't strap us to your bumper and take us with you ;) haha I'm glad the trip was full of fun!! :) Good luck catching up!