I'm recommiting to blogging. The posts may be short with mostly pictures from my Project Life album, but it's all I have time for right now.
This is what Liam and Logan LOVE to do.
They are either playing Super Mario Brothers or Mario Cart.
Jed and Annika out in the snow shoveling.

Snow Angel Annika

Even though it's a little dark I love how pretty everything looks covered with snow.

Logan after he got his stitches out.
He got a stuffed animal and lots of stickers from the ER staff.

This is Annika's new favorite hairstyle.
She looks SO different with straight hair.
Today was Hannah's turn to play in the Bubble Blowout.
Jaeden playing soccer in the Bubble Blowout.
Hanah opening one of her birthday presents.
She got this game plus a Letter from Hogwarts and some Hogwarts textbooks.
We got Rock Band for Christmas and the kids have a great time rocking out.

Logan two days after he got four stitches.
1 comment:
Great pictures! It is fun to keep up with you family. Good luck with the Project.
Post a Comment