April 16, 2009

"Painting With Mud" by Liam and Logan

Yesterday was such a beautiful day that I let the boys outside. They do a good job staying in the backyard without constant supervision so I was inside trying to get a few things done. I keep checking on them every few minutes to see what they were doing. They jumped on the trampoline they played on the playground, but that must have gotten boring because the next time I check on them they are digging in the mud and then they are using that mud to decorate the retaining wall.Hard at work!
Look how pretty mom!

Logan's toes are muddy.

Liam is still adding more mud.

Showing off the artwork.

3 comments:

koliveira said...

They did a great job. Just imagine what kind of stuff they will get into as they get older. It will be fun to see:)

Hall Family said...

haha your boys are hilarious!! I love how their minds work!! They are definitely all boy!! Loving the mud! :)

Jessie Riley said...

this is LOVELY!
I'm so glad you took pictures!
YAY Wendi!!!