February 24, 2009

January Update

I know it's been a long time so here is it what we have been doing for the last month.
We went to the Children's Museum on a No School day. This was day number 6 off from school. It was snowy, then very, very cold, and then 2 inservice days.

Annika showing off her climbing skills.


Jaeden and Hannah trying to build paths and beat the clock.


Liam and Logan climbing. I know it's a little blurry. They were moving so fast I couldn't get a good picture.
Annika, Logan and Liam helping Daddy making a Peterson family recipe. It looks like Liam was drinking milk more than stirring.

The final product. Yum, Popeye Pancakes.

Popeye Pancakes
5-7 eggs (1 cup)
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
pinch of salt
Blend together untill foamy. While blending, put 4-5 tablespoons of butter in 9 x 9 or 9 in. pie plate (glass works best). Melt in oven. Then pour in batter once butter has coated pan. Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 20-25 minutes.

4 comments:

Hall Family said...

wow those are huge pancakes! I'm so curious, I think we'll have to try them!! :)

koliveira said...

It looks like you had a great time as a family in January. Sometimes snowdays are blessings in disguise (sp?).

The pankcakes look yummy!

Wendi said...

They aren't exactly pancakes, but that is what they are called it is more egg like than cake like. Very good though.

lynnie said...

We totally make those pancakes, too. They are so good!!